Pre- Primary :
- Admission is open to for All Classes on 1st April of the academic year in which admission is sought.
- Procedure for admission: Registration forms are normally available at the school office from 1st January for a period notified on the school Notice board. The registration form should be duly filled in and submitted in the office on or before the due date. As mentioned on the notice board along with following documents:
- Date of birth Certificate (attested copy Only)
- Latest passport size photograph (2 Pcs.)
- Admission test and interaction: on the date and time specified in the acknowledgment slip of registration form , entrance test will be held in English, Hindi general study and mathematics.
- Result and admission: Result of admission test will be notified on the school notice board.
- Parents of selected candidates will have to complete the admission form and other formalities specified and submit the same in school office by the specified date.
- Admission test & interaction: Entrance test will be held on a specified date. Candidates will be tested as under:
- Class 1st to 5th: Test in Hindi, English, Math
- Class 6th to 7th: Test in Hindi, English, Math, Science.
- Student coming from other school: the higher percentage of marks will be required in order of merit depending upon the vacancies available ate admitting the students of the school. They will submit attested photocopies of the mark sheet and transfer Certificate from the principal of the institution last attend. The students selected in the written test, will appear for the interview with their parents as notified on the notice board.