Entrance Test/ Interviews:
- There will be a written test for the students seeking admission to classes I upwards.
- Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified.
- Successful candidates whose names are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list, displayed on the School Notice Board, otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local bodies as applicable, along with a certificate photostate copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for Classes Nursery & Prep. For Class I & above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached
For Class V & above Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the concerned State Education Authority in case of change of state.
- The admit card will be issued to parents only after the form is duly filled and the registration formalities are completed.
- Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school on the very first day.(Uniform, Books & Stationery are available at the school’s books and uniform shop).