- The school attaches great importance to games, co-curricular activities and competitions and all the students are exhorted to take part in them. Children selected for dramatics, Elocution, Debates, Art and Craft competitions. S.U.P.W. projects must be willingly spare time for such activities
- Participation in the inter-house activities and attendance at school functions when called upon to do so, is obligatory. The principal can take action against those students who absent themselves from such activities.
- Winter: 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Summer: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Students should learn to play games in a team and spirit of sportsmanship, remembering that behavior on the field is important as behavior in a classroom.
- Parents are requested to encourage their children to participate in the co-curricular activities for their own development. When they absent themselves without reason, they may be penalized and debarred from further participation in such activities.