Recommendation to Parents/Guardians
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities and the teacher by enforcing regularly and discipline, supervising lesions, taking active part in the school activities and by sending their wards in proper uniform.
- Occasional remarks from the teacher and the principal are made in the school diary for the information of the parents. In such cases they should never fall to sign the diary so as to show their acknowledgement.
- Parents are expected to sign whenever they are sent. Failure to do so may put their children to great inconvenience. They should particularly check their leave and absence record.
- When communicating with the principal, parents/guardians are requested to mention in their letter the name of the students, class, and section.
- Parents are strictly forbidden to interview their children and the teacher in the class or the staff member in the staff room without the permission of the principal.
- Tipping the employees either or after the school hours must be avoided at all costs.
- Parents must intimate the school whenever their residential address or telephone numbers are changed in order to communicate to them in urgent matters. In the interest of their children.
- Answer sheet of the examination will not be shown to the parents except of the annual examination. Application for the verification of marks in special cases will be considered at the discretion of school management.
- Parents should insist on their children devote enough time daily to learn their lessons before they come to school. On holidays some time should be devoted to study homes,
- If parents or guardians find that their ward is not picking up right habits or is not progressing satisfactorily in her/his studies, they should make an appointment with the principal to discuss the matter.
- Parents are requested not to send for their children during class hours except in case of unforeseen emergency and that too with the principal's permission.
- Parents should understand that they cannot dictate to the principal but the principal has the right to say on what conditions she will admit or retain pupils in the institution.
- Principal must be informing about the absence of the students at the earliest.
- Students suffering from infectious disease are not allowed to come to school till she/he is fully cured. The fitness certificate by the doctor must be brought the day the child is fit to join the school.
- If a student is likely to be absent through illness or a long period, the principal must be informed immediately through application with name and class and section of their ward.
- Parents/guardians are requested not to give money to children unless they receive a written notice from the school. Children should be provided with tiffin.
- Parents/guardians are requested to send their wards to school in time in clean and tidy uniform.
- Tuitions are strongly discouraged. Parents, who seek admissions in this school and look out for tutor, are taking a risk as they will depend on the sincerity of the tutors. Parents who have no time to give personal attention to their children should not admit or retain their children in this school.
- To ensure integrity and deduction of the member of the staff, the following are the guidelines to the staff/parents/guardians in regard to private tuitions:
- No member of the staff of this institution may undertake tuition without the sanction of the principal.
- No staff member of this institution is permitted to visit the homes of children to give tuition, and suggest the need of private tuition.
- It is also be clearly understood b both parents and the tutors that coaching is an exception. It is primarily to help the child to gain confidence and right habit of study and as soon as the child is able to cope up with his studies, tuition should be discontinued.
- A teacher who value tuition work more than her/his deduction to duty and her/his work suffers, puts himself/herself in danger of having his/her service to the institution, terminated. Parents are requested to not to bring pressure on a teacher in this regard but be conscious in their dealing in the matter.
- All tuition work shall end a week before the examinations commence.
- Criticism of the teachers or of the school in the presence of children should be studiously avoided because it causes them to lose respect to teachers and subsequent failure to learn from them. If parents have genuine complaint it may be brought to the notice of the principal.
- Parents are requested not to listen to unwarranted gossips and spread the same as it causes untold damage to the institution. Let us remember that to build an institution, it requires many years of effort but to destroy, it can only a day.
- Parents should always keep in the mind that the school, its teachers and the parents are linked together in a continues process for the education for the child. Even in difficult situation calm and gentleness should be displayed so that the atmosphere is cordial, realizing that the net result of recriminations fall ultimately on the child. If the relation with the school is not cordial, it is advisable for parents to shift their children to another institution of their choice.
- All students of class IX come under SC/ST/OBC Category must obtain the respective certificate issued by the District Authority. This should be submitted at the school office by 15th July, each Year.
- The school managing committee reserves the right to waive any rule contained in this prospectus, without assigning any reason for its action.
- The finale interpretation of any rule of the prospectus as well as any amendment to its resets solely and entirely with the managing committee
Of the school. Its interpretation shall be final and binding on parents and students in respect of its decision.
"Children cannot be made good by making them happy. But they can be made happy by making them good."