Registration Procedure and Rules
- Registration Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the School Office before the end of the Registration form.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photographs will not be processed/accepted.
- Date for test/interviews/interaction will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Mere issue of form or registration does not confirm admission which is subject to Admission.Test/interviews/interaction and also to the availability of seats.
- Photo copy of birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for classes Nursery & Prep. Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for Classes I & above.
- Age of admission to class Nursery is 3+ yrs. To 4+ yrs. On 1st April of the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the forms. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
For Registration download from